This is my first time blogging so I don't have much to say. It's already past my bedtime, but this stuff is addicting. I plan on getting this really going in the next week. So, keep checking back in!
Thanks.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hannah playing with Baby MeMe
Piggy Bank
My new "Hannah" piggy bank Mema & Papa got me for my B-day
Papaw pulling me in my wagon
opening gifts
Hannah was funny looking in her gift bag
My bday chairs
Nana & Papaw got Hannah these new chairs for us to sit on our deck.
Derby 135
Hannah with her Churchill Downs t-shirt that her Nana got her. It says kickin & screamin-Churchill Downs.
Scott & Hannah
Andrew (Scott's best friend) bought Hannah this Yamaha hat when she was born.
Grandma DeMoss & Hannah
Grandma DeMoss met us halfway at the Aspatore's for Easter to see Hannah. She got to see her crawl & everything.
Nana, Papaw & Hannah on Easter
Irish vs Wildcats
Hannah with Papa the day Notre Dame beat Kentucky in the NIT Tournament. Papa was a good sport. He loves Hannah even though she was against KY that day.
Hannah with her Favorite Person
Hannah won't go to anyone else when she is with her Mema. I hear I was the same way!
Derby at Mema & Papa's
Watching the Derby at Mema & Papa's
This is about the hundreth picture Hannah took today & she was over it!

What a beautiful family! I don't get to see you guys but I think about you and wish you all the blessings you can handle! Much Love! Aunt Babs
ReplyDelete